Tech and Product Innovation for The Retail, Restaurant & Hospitality Industries. The consumer experience, as well as the logistics and delivery models, for restaurants and retail stores is being radically transformed by mobile technologies and online services. If you are developing a new technology that will further transform this industry, then you will certainly benefit from participation in the REVTECH Accelerator program in Dallas, Texas. Here’s 3 great reasons why:
- Dozens of restaurant and retail companies with nationwide locations are headquartered in North Texas. The list includes JCPenney, GameStop, Michaels Stores, Radio Shack, Chili’s, Chuck E. Cheese, Dave & Busters, Tuesday Morning, 7-Eleven, and many more. They are all aggressively working to identify, test, and integrate leading-edge technologies into their operating models.
- Retail technology is one of the top investment themes of Texas VC’s and Angels.
- Our mentor roster includes dozens of successful retail executives and entrepreneurs, each with significant industry connections.
REVTECH Accelerator is located at 8144 Walnut Hill Ln, Suite 310, Dallas, TX 75231. To learn more about our office space please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Q: How much seed money is invested? A:
A seed investment of up to $40K per company accepted into our program Q: What is the equity stake in exchange for the seed funding? A:
Typical stake is 8% Common Stock Q: What are some of the other benefits of the program? A:
Up to an additional $20K of in-kind services including:
- 14 weeks of free office space in downtown Dallas
- Assigned Mentors, industry champions and other advisors for each team
- Regularly scheduled workshops on financing, business model development, intellectual property, and many other topics
- Practice Days – an opportunity to make your Pitch Day presentation to small groups of mentors and advisors
- Pitch Day – access to venture capitalists, angel investors, industry leaders and others